By: Anonymous: Andrew ()  Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 08:11 AM ICT (Read 2279 times)  

I love off-road riding, but I have a problem: glasses. All of my friends are out on the track or trail having fun, and I'm still in the pits putting my gear on. I've tried contacts, but they dry out and get blurry.

It's just a hassle to take off my glasses, put on my helmet, put my classes back on and then finally put my goggles on. Another problem is the smaller range of vision created from my glasses. If you can give me any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

By: news (offline)  Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 09:13 AM ICT  

Hey, glasses! You need to get some hybrid contact lenses. They are hard lenses surrounded by a little soft lens material. They work great, but beware: If you leave them in too long (not sure but think it was 18 hours) or if you get a grain of something under them, they will be painful. Go to your eye doctor and get fitted for a fair. Either that or you could get dressed before you drive out to the track, including your helmet and goggles, and be the first one out riding...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Johan ()  Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 11:05 AM ICT  

Quote by: Andrew

I love off-road riding, but I have a problem: glasses. All of my friends are out on the track or trail having fun, and I'm still in the pits putting my gear on. I've tried contacts, but they dry out and get blurry.

It's just a hassle to take off my glasses, put on my helmet, put my classes back on and then finally put my goggles on. Another problem is the smaller range of vision created from my glasses. If you can give me any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew

I ride the whole day with Bauch & Lomb SofLens daily disposable contact lenses, and have absolute no problems at all. As the name says I wear them all day and throw them away before I going to sleep, in the morning a use a new pair. I never had problems with my contacts getting dry, maybe you need to try other goggles.

By: AlexeyRS (offline)  Thursday, 16 August 2012 @ 02:47 AM ICT  

You can do the surgery on the eyeball. (Vision correction)
in Russia, the cost of such operations $ 600 $ -800

CRF450X

AlexeyRS

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association