By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, 17 July 2012 @ 02:22 PM ICT (Read 2196 times)  

What is the price of the Bosch Aquatak 100 Pressure Washer?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 17 July 2012 @ 02:32 PM ICT  

It's hard to tell how much I paid for the Bosch Aquatak 100 Pressure Washer, as the pressure washer came in combination with a Bosch ART 23 Easytrim Electric Grass Trimmer...

But as I paid about 7,500 THB you should be able to figure out how much it costs without the trimmer.

We also have a Karcher K2.900M Electric Pressure Washer, which we currently have at our weekend / short holiday home (the same location where we have our off-road motorcycles).

P.S. The combination Bosch Pressure-Washer and Bosch Art 23 Electric Grass Trimmer is probably a promotion from Bosch as I have seen it at several DIY / Gardening shops in Bangkok.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: David ()  Tuesday, 17 July 2012 @ 07:48 PM ICT  

Not everyone is in favour of high pressure cleaners.
Not only is it the bearings that can ultimately be damaged, I have found moisture also seeps into the electrical system and that can fail at any time;
usually at the most inconvenient time! I suspect chain links could also be vulnerable.
The good thing about this particular product (and others like it) is that the bike owner is the one in charge of the spraying.

I haven't seen steam cleaners anywhere in Thailand.
Do they exist?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 17 July 2012 @ 09:15 PM ICT  

True the use of a high pressure washer can have effect on bearings of your motorcycle, it's therefore smart to keep the water pressure from the areas where bearings are.

For the moisture problem we have discovered Phillips Electronic Contact spray, which basically keeps all forms of moisture from the bikes electronics. It also prevents corrosion of copper, nickel and aluminum contacts. Basically it's a sort of oil without any acid, which is remarkable sticky...

Nope I never seen a steam cleaner in Thailand, at least not one I could buy for home use....

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association