By: andyc (offline)  Thursday, 23 February 2012 @ 07:43 PM ICT (Read 1978 times)  

I have been speaking with my friends who own CBR it might be a stupid question ,or has been covered before but my feeling is they are being made with out the kick starts to sell more batterys as the life span is not that long and you cannot recharge the batterys,i.e if you leave your lights on by mistake you cannot recharge ,new battery,same goes for the PCX no kick start Honda call it high technology

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 23 February 2012 @ 08:43 PM ICT  

I didn't know that the new Honda CBR150i came without kickstarter, but with the CBR150R you can always bump-start the motorcycle.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Matty (offline)  Friday, 24 February 2012 @ 05:45 PM ICT  

Im sure the battery can be re charged, Most motorbikes have a charging circuit to recharge the battery after start up etc. Otherwise a new battery would be flat after a few days use. If the battery is a type that can not be recharged from a conventional charger, you could replace the dead battery with a more conventional sealed lead acid or gel type battery.

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: andyc (offline)  Saturday, 25 February 2012 @ 05:11 AM ICT  

Quote by: Matty

Im sure the battery can be re charged, Most motorbikes have a charging circuit to recharge the battery after start up etc. Otherwise a new battery would be flat after a few days use. If the battery is a type that can not be recharged from a conventional charger, you could replace the dead battery with a more conventional sealed lead acid or gel type battery.

i have already checked Matty once the battery is out of power ,throw it away get a new one ,dry cell i think,Honda place warnings on do not recharge with a conventional battery charger,again Honda state high teq,for us to dip into our pockets a bit more.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association