By: dekdek (offline)  Wednesday, 12 November 2008 @ 02:00 PM ICT (Read 2962 times)  

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the correct place in the forum for this. Please advise if not

I have travelled before to Koh Chang,(Cambodia) on my Honda Dream 125, no problem about taking it there and back through the same entrance. My question is:

Can I take it into and out of Laos at (Chong Mek) with no problem. I have all the papers ( Tax, insurance, green log book, copies of passport, Thai driving licence and an out of date (if they ever noticed, international driving licence from England) and it is my bike of course.

Can I do a journey, take it into Laos at Chong Mek, re export it to Cambodia at the southern border south of the 5 thousand islands, and then re import it into Thailand via say Aranyprathep or Koh Khong. i.e. a different port of entry and exit for all three countries.

Thanks

dekdek

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 12 November 2008 @ 05:56 PM ICT  

I belief it is possible to do this but, it is best that you ask it twice at the customs department. I will look-up the phone number for you...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association