By: news (offline)  Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 06:17 PM ICT (Read 6104 times)  

The Honda Integra DCT introduced at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival at CentralWorld in downtown Bangkok.

More information about the Honda DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) gearbox.

The Honda Integra as shown at the 2012 Bangkok Motorbike Festival

Some of the posts here were originally posted as comments for article The 2012 Honda Integra DCT, Honda Maxi-Scoot

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 06:20 PM ICT  

" ...... with its 487,000 THB price ticket ... "
Er, no thanks!

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 06:33 PM ICT  

The price is not so bad, if you consider that Yamaha sold the T-Max just a few months ago for 555,000 THB and that is just a CVT.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 12 February 2012 @ 06:43 PM ICT  

The Honda Integra, with its DCT (dual-clutch) automatic gear is not something you can compare with a CVT, as Yamaha use with its T-Max. The Honda DCT system is basically a real gear system with transmissions, the only thing is that you not need to worry when to change gear. The Yamaha T-Max uses a simple CVT (constant variable transmission) system we also can find on the cheapest scooters on the market.

The Honda Integra DCT is a very capable maxi-scooter and compared to the Yamaha T-Max it's as said before not that expensive.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: me ()  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 08:58 AM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

The price is not so bad, if you consider that Yamaha sold the T-Max just a few months ago for 555,000 THB and that is just a CVT.

That maybe right ...but i just can't get over that hideous look of this bike...what were they thinking???

By: news (offline)  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 10:34 AM ICT  

Quote by: me

That maybe right ...but i just can't get over that hideous look of this bike...what were they thinking???

The truth is that any scooter looks weird if you believe you're looking at a motorcycle. The Honda Integra is just a 670cc, parallel-twin scooter with automatic gearbox...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: me ()  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 11:17 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

Quote by: me

The truth is that any scooter looks weird if you believe you're looking at a motorcycle. The Honda Integra is just a 670cc, parallel-twin scooter with automatic gearbox...

No, i don't have a problem with scooters at all.. They look alright...but that ugly integra does ache my eyes...i though it would be better when seeing it in real, so i checked at the bangkok bikefest and can disappointedly say it looks even worse in real than on pictures. Sure depends on individual taste, but i think i am not alone with this opinion.

By: news (offline)  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 12:59 PM ICT  

The Honda NC700X and the Integra had the most pre-orders at the Honda booth. Sure, the Honda Integra is also something I need to get used to... the looks are not so Conservative as you maybe expect from Honda

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: me ()  Monday, 13 February 2012 @ 02:14 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

The Honda NC700X and the Integra had the most pre-orders at the Honda booth. Sure, the Honda Integra is also something I need to get used to... the looks are not so Conservative as you maybe expect from Honda

yeah , most pre-orders compared to what...i seen the competitors on the Honda booth and the pricetag...not difficult to guess that the cheapest roadlegal 2-wheeler of them all are likelier getting more pre-orders. I mean how many pre-orders do they have from the second most pre-ordered from Honda? 3 - 5 -7units...so this really means nothing to me at all. My opinion got nothing to do for not being Honda "conservative" style ...and a little less conservative would have suited the integra likely much more actually....but Honda proved to be extra-conservative on that hideous design of this. Just making a nice write-up doesn't make the integra any nicer looking if you bring nice words to an ugly piece like that.

9 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association