By: Anonymous: jeff ()  Monday, 10 November 2008 @ 07:58 AM ICT (Read 11718 times)  

can you recommend one from personal experience?
i want to buy a new airblade-i
anyone buy one recently - price paid?

thanks,

Jeff

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 10 November 2008 @ 03:18 PM ICT  

For buying a motorcycle, like a Honda Air Blade-I or one of the carburetor models you can walk into any store, which has more then a few Honda motorcycles. The more Honda motorcycle you see the better, and if they only sell Honda you probably the best off.

Buying a motorcycle or scooter, which you see in daily Thai traffic you can forget all the terrible stories you hear about buying a big engine motorcycle. The worse cheating is a few hundred Baht or a Honda jacket (which any good sized farang will never fit into, or want to wear anyway)

Personally, I will not direct go for the fuel injection model, without trying to get the price of a carburetor version down. Of course the new fuel injection Air Blade is the best buy if the price is not changed that much. But there are other reasons you may want to buy a carburetor version of the Air Blade.

If you like to modify the engine of the Honda Air Blade, you will find it would be easier to do this with a carburetor version of the Honda Air Blade.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Anonymous: jeff beck ()  Monday, 10 November 2008 @ 11:37 PM ICT  

Quote by: ThaiDesign

For buying a motorcycle, like a Honda Air Blade-I or one of the carburetor models you can walk into any store, which has more then a few Honda motorcycles. The more Honda motorcycle you see the better, and if they only sell Honda you probably the best off.

Buying a motorcycle or scooter, which you see in daily Thai traffic you can forget all the terrible stories you hear about buying a big engine motorcycle. The worse cheating is a few hundred Baht or a Honda jacket (which any good sized farang will never fit into, or want to wear anyway)

Personally, I will not direct go for the fuel injection model, without trying to get the price of a carburetor version down. Of course the new fuel injection Air Blade is the best buy if the price is not changed that much. But there are other reasons you may want to buy a carburetor version of the Air Blade.

If you like to modify the engine of the Honda Air Blade, you will find it would be easier to do this with a carburetor version of the Honda Air Blade.

Do you know where to buy things for the airblade like shock, forks, wider tires and they speak english? Either in Phuket or via post or english website?.

Thank you.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association