By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Thursday, 24 November 2011 @ 09:16 AM ICT (Read 3500 times)  

I wanted to tell you all that there is a new software program on the market for navigation with maps for Thailand, but it is seen as spam so too bad!

Chang Noi

By: Maintenance (offline)  Thursday, 24 November 2011 @ 11:00 AM ICT  

Quote by: Chang Noi

I wanted to tell you all that there is a new software program on the market for navigation with maps for Thailand, but it is seen as spam so too bad!

Chang Noi

He Chang Noi,

It's true, some word combinations are seen as spam... When you login the spam level is much lower, also you have no annoying captivate to fill in...

We would highly appreciate if you can send the post you wanted to post to our email admin@motorcycle.in.th With more information we maybe able to finetune our spam filter...

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Friday, 25 November 2011 @ 05:12 AM ICT  

Until now I used Google Maps as navigation in Thailand but when there is no signal there is also no map, so I would actually like to have an application for my phone that has build in maps. So I have been looking and tried a cheapy but that did not work at all. I have been looking to TomTom and Garmin but I find them a bit expensive. And now I did find Route 66 that has an app for Android devices called "Route 66 Maps + Navigation" and it has maps from all over the word, also Thailand. And the great things is it its free! Well not really true, because navigation is a paid option. But the application and maps are free.

Now it is on the Android Market and soon it will be on the Apple Market also.

So if you have and Adroid device have a look at market.android.com/details?id=com.route66.maps5

Chang Noi

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association