By: Anonymous: Steve ()  Tuesday, 11 October 2011 @ 06:40 AM ICT (Read 2181 times)  

I am due to arrive in Mukdahan Issan on Thursday 20th October and wish to purchase a Honda 110i electric start.

I have been looking on line and prices are suggested at 38,000 baht but last time I was there 9 months ago I seem to recall the 43,000 baht price tag.

Could anyone confirm what is the actual price NETT I will be expected to pay.

By: andyc (offline)  Thursday, 13 October 2011 @ 07:04 PM ICT  

Quote by: Steve

I am due to arrive in Mukdahan Issan on Thursday 20th October and wish to purchase a Honda 110i electric start.

I have been looking on line and prices are suggested at 38,000 baht but last time I was there 9 months ago I seem to recall the 43,000 baht price tag.

Could anyone confirm what is the actual price NETT I will be expected to pay.

Know your prices before you go in the showroom,i think you was quoted for a 125 at that price of 43k.
insurance is not a lot varies where you buy etc ,if you take up the theft option add 500bht i think,forgot maybe someone else will correct me.if i can remember i think the insurance was 1k so you shouldnt have to go over the 40k by much,make sure you get the free stuff as well if your paying cash,not that its any good its all to small.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association