By: andyc (offline)  Friday, 02 September 2011 @ 08:23 PM ICT (Read 2316 times)  

Listen please,i have always done long journeys in my pickup,but this time im going to Rayong to see a friend want to take my bike,I have licence For my pickup and motorcycle.Thai licence as well .But the trouble is im going to take my Honda pcx can i get into trouble if ,i go on there motorways,please i really dont know,if to much of problem i will take the Lifian.Thanks for any good advice

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: andyc (offline)  Friday, 02 September 2011 @ 08:26 PM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

Listen please,i have always done long journeys in my pickup,but this time im going to Rayong to see a friend want to take my bike,I have licence For my pickup and motorcycle.Thai licence as well .But the trouble is im going to take my Honda pcx can i get into trouble if ,i go on there motorways,please i really dont know,if to much of problem i will take the Lifian.Thanks for any good advice

forgot to add i lived here but all i have done is gone from my town or to the next city,please no one tell me off i should know already

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Mark ()  Saturday, 03 September 2011 @ 10:07 PM ICT  

forgot to add i lived here but all i have done is gone from my town or to the next city,please no one tell me off i should know already

Do you mean travel on the "motorway"? well motorcycles are not allowed on the motorway nor the tollway.

Cheers.

By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 04 September 2011 @ 04:59 PM ICT  

Quote by: Mark

Do you mean travel on the "motorway"? well motorcycles are not allowed on the motorway nor the tollway.

Cheers.

plhave to pl
please tell me , im not allowed to take 250cc on there motorways ,Thai design or anyone please tell me i normally drive my pickup on the long journeys ,but this time i have to take my bike..
ok ,i have had motorbike all my life but the long ones done it in the pickup,lazy i know someone advice me please,thanks andy,i dont want to put bike in the back of pickup

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association