By: andyc (offline)  Saturday, 27 August 2011 @ 05:54 PM ICT (Read 2266 times)  

I went to the pump today 95 and 91 green was more expensive than 91 red,maybe it is the pump i went too,but if it isnt i just cannot work out why they did not lower the price of 91green and 95 to make them even more attractive.It is mainly the older cars and bikes use 91 red that kick out the smoke

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: andyc (offline)  Sunday, 28 August 2011 @ 07:18 PM ICT  

Quote by: andyc

<p>I went to the pump today 95 and 91 green was more expensive than 91 red,maybe it is the pump i went too,but if it isnt i just cannot work out why they did not lower the price of 91green and 95 to make them even more attractive.It is mainly the older cars and bikes use 91 red that kick out the smoke</p>

i filled up with 91 red today when i was on a long straight the bike was pinking pulling.when the fuel was getting low i pulled into ptt told my girlfriend fill up the green one.When i comeout of 7-11 she filled up with e20 i must say the bike run perfect,but why 91 green is 10 percent when e20 is double the amount .My book in thai i can not put e20,but why it stop the pulling on theHonda Pcx.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: bikerX ()  Sunday, 28 August 2011 @ 08:00 PM ICT  

If the manual of a motorcycle or scooter says that you cannot use E20, you better not do it. E20, what is a fuel with 20 percent Ethanol. Ethanol can damage plastic and rubber parts in the fueling system.

Why your scooter not runs perfect on E20, ethanol or alcohol has a different burning rate (faster than benzine) and if your ignition and fueling do not compensate for the faster burning you basically have a to high (rich) fuel mixture in the combustion chamber. Combustion engines perform best if they are a bit more to the lean side of the fueling spectrum.

By: andyc (offline)  Monday, 29 August 2011 @ 08:54 AM ICT  

thanks andy

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

By: andyc (offline)  Wednesday, 31 August 2011 @ 06:33 AM ICT  

sorry i stand corrected honda pcx can run on E20 its on the front of my thai owners book.

andyc

Group Comfort
Level:

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association