11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Friday, 08 July 2011 @ 02:02 PM ICT (Read 6608 times)  

my friend bented her frame slightly so that one side of bike is may be cm higher than another which makes it uncomfortable to sit. i would appreciate any help in finding master who will fix it.

By: news (offline)  Friday, 08 July 2011 @ 02:37 PM ICT  

What sort of motorcycle is it? As directions to a repair show for a Honda Wave would be different than a Yamaha YZF-R1...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Friday, 08 July 2011 @ 11:49 PM ICT  

im talking about same darn dtracker 125, as in thopic bout alloy wheels

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Saturday, 09 July 2011 @ 08:56 PM ICT  

My personal idea is to not let anybody fool with your Kawasaki D-tracker 125 frame other than Kawasaki.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Matty (offline)  Sunday, 10 July 2011 @ 06:50 PM ICT  

It sounds like you should sell it or swap it for a under bone scooter like a Fino or Wave etc. Maybe the seat height is too much for your girlfriend, ( it cant be the power because the 125D tracker does not have any ) She seems to crash a lot.
Matt..

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: news (offline)  Monday, 11 July 2011 @ 08:55 AM ICT  

The Kawasaki D-Tracker 125 comes with a steel perimeter frame, which is, with some heat, easily to repair after it's out of line... Of course cracks or knacks in the frame tubing should be repaired by real professionals - again if they know what they doing and use the right welding equipment it should last forever...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Monday, 18 July 2011 @ 08:42 AM ICT  

Thanks guys i will reply to you in same order you replied

well stupid god darn kawasaki was repairing it first they didn't straighten bent at the tale of bike and they forgot to insert some parts of front shock absorber!!!! i wonder how to sue them but months passed since they took it to repair. She just wasn't riding it after crash so nobody knew untill i took it for a ride

she wants to learn to ride a real bike (clutch), and i knew it will turn to be like that thats why i suggested her to invest in dtracker 125 instead of cbr for same money, but the reason was some sand on the road...im happy that she alive althrough she's not my girlfriend.

there is no cracks (seems to be) but i dont want to heat that thing (at least by myself, if it were my bike then may be i would make by myself, but not if its my friends bike

shitty kawasaky refusing to do anything they saying that we crushed bike second time after taking it from them... its a disaster....and kawi phuket is worst service i've seen they dont do nothing but changing oil or taking your bike to third party shop (seen my eyes)

By: news (offline)  Monday, 18 July 2011 @ 09:20 AM ICT  

Sorry to hear that the service of Kawasaki Phuket is so bad, you should contact the Kawasaki Thailand head-office and ask them how you could get the motorcycle fixed...

It probably means that your frame has to be send to Bangkok, or even the factory in Rayong – but if that is what it takes to get the D-Tracker 125 back in good condition – your friend should do that...

There's absolutely no shame in crashing a motorcycle, if I only count how many times I was on the tarmac un-intendedly – I believe the last time was while eating ice-cream and riding... (lucky it was only a step-through scooter and I was not going that fast).

Without the right equipment and a garage with trustworthy colleges, who can help, I would not recommend working on the frame yourself. All I have to say that working on a steel frame is so much easier than a aluminum frame...

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Tuesday, 19 July 2011 @ 06:02 AM ICT  

actually kawi's phuket are awfull, they bented brake disc while removing tyre because guy was stepping on it while wheel was layed on ground disk facing down... its just awfull service, but they doing good for their friends and some old guy was serviced good once i've seen...i think Changs just dont like me or smth...i actually have klx 250 and keeping it as far from them as possible from day i bought it ( so only warranty oil change for them

well i went searching....and nobody wants to help...only one shop who say leave it here we'll it make some day.... guy was as informative about the price as about the day bike will be fixed... not a way to go for sure.....

well my friend going back to her country and im staying here so she asked me to sell the bike for half price at least... so i think i'll pay her that half price and leave a bike for myself to make a pocket rocket out of it... just think to try actually...

or i'll sell it after repair, but i think it would be very dishonest, as i'll lie that bike is ok while i know it was crushed (very little actually but frame and shock was bent a bit due to frontal hit....

but i like idea of pocket rocket, but for 40k baht (price she wants) i can modify scooter and make it even more fun... what do you guys think is it worth it to keep? or get rid of it better?

you will make a great help if you guide me how to get service manual on english as well, google didn't help much and i didn't find any specific forum even...i need to know the bike if i'll keep it

By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Wednesday, 20 July 2011 @ 05:01 AM ICT  

ok i sorry for one thing there is only one spring there in dtracker 125 fork hope in klx is not same, but it is in dtracker it is like that... one of kawi's mechanics was really keen on finding out whether its fall or not he disasembled shocks digged workshop manual then checked shock on new bike and its turned out that d tracker has only one spring in left fork instead of one traitional...

well still have comments about service in general, but at least some mechanics are helpfull and accurate, but there is still be at least one dude who acts like he's a jew working on nazi's bike... well i can understand why though...

By: Anonymous: Nilez ()  Wednesday, 20 July 2011 @ 05:05 AM ICT  

one of my friends quite liked the price and defenately buys the bike allready so question closed...it would be much easier for thai to fix it for decent price....

11 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association