By: Anonymous: Klaus ()  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 02:49 PM ICT (Read 2817 times)  

I'm thinking to buy a 250 cc motorcycle and currently I am looking at two bikes the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and the Lifan Custom V250.

Which one is the best?

By: news (offline)  Thursday, 02 June 2011 @ 03:40 PM ICT  

Hello Klaus,

First selecting a motorcycle is a very personal thing, and without knowing what you look for in a motorcycle it's difficult to give any advice.

Both the Tiger Boxer 250 RS and the Lifan LF250-B (Custom V250) are at the same price level (70 to 80,000 THB). The Tiger Boxer 250 RS is what we would call a sporty 250cc all-round machine, while the Lifan Custom V250 is a 250cc v-twin cruiser.

Both motorcycles are made in Thailand, and are of good quality (considering the price). Tiger Motor announced a Tiger Boxer 250 RS with fuel-injection, but currently we have no idea what the fuel-injection model will cost or what the benefits are on fuel economics.

Basically the choice between the two motorcycles will be on your personal preferences and the riding position you like... The only good advice, I can give, is that you contact both Tiger and Lifan for a test ride

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association