By: Anonymous: Donnelly ()  Friday, 20 May 2011 @ 11:59 AM ICT (Read 2281 times)  

Your website is one of the few who are not biased toward just one type of tw0-wheel transport. You seem to feature anything, including some odd scooters and motorcycles.

I currently ride to work almost every day, including during the raining season, on a Honda Wave. I have owned several motorcycles and scooters over the past 28 years, so can honestly say that the Honda Wave is a superb machine for the type of riding that I and possibly a large proportion of your readers do.

I can carry surprising amounts of luggage on board, get me around town our local country roads at a reasonable rate in comfort and even traverse the odd unsurfaced rural tracks or fields.

The weather protection during showers is good, as the legshields tend to divert the rain away from your legs. The lights, fuel economy, engine and bodywork are all up to Honda's usual high standards. The engine is very quiet, which stops me waking the neighbors when I set off in the mornings. After a brief warming-up period, the acceleration is quite brisk; not superbike standards, but a lot faster than most cars. I suppose being only nine-and-a-half stone helps.

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Saturday, 21 May 2011 @ 03:00 PM ICT  

The Honda Wave is one of the best selling motorbikes in the world. They are very dependable, easy to fix, and just go forever. I know some people who never have changed their oil since new. (not good). But it is hard to kill one of these and cheep to fix if they do go south for some reason. I have many bikes, and I never worry about loaning out the wave to anyone. Easy to use and very dependable. I have ridden Wave 100's all over Thailand. Currently I do not have one in my garage, sold it to get the wife an New Yamaha Mio 125MX thinking it would be better. 2 months later and it is for sale so I can get a new Wave 110 FI again. The Mio's top speed was only 88 km/h at a miserable 35 km/l I hear the new wave gets 57 km/l (135 MPG) so I am planning a 14 day 5000 km loop around Thailand to find out. I will change up to beefier tires for the trip, but have no worries about getting there and back. The Honda Wave is the work horse of the world

By: Anonymous: Cashboy ()  Tuesday, 20 November 2012 @ 02:26 AM ICT  

Quote by: Jeffrey

The Honda Wave is one of the best selling motorbikes in the world. They are very dependable, easy to fix, and just go forever. I know some people who never have changed their oil since new. (not good). But it is hard to kill one of these and cheep to fix if they do go south for some reason. I have many bikes, and I never worry about loaning out the wave to anyone. Easy to use and very dependable. I have ridden Wave 100's all over Thailand. Currently I do not have one in my garage, sold it to get the wife an New Yamaha Mio 125MX thinking it would be better. 2 months later and it is for sale so I can get a new Wave 110 FI again. The Mio's top speed was only 88 km/h at a miserable 35 km/l I hear the new wave gets 57 km/l (135 MPG) so I am planning a 14 day 5000 km loop around Thailand to find out. I will change up to beefier tires for the trip, but have no worries about getting there and back. The Honda Wave is the work horse of the world

You wrote that in May 2011.
What has happened to you?
Did you ever get back?
LOL

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association