By: Anonymous: Charles ()  Monday, 24 January 2011 @ 03:37 PM ICT (Read 8482 times)  

I want to modify my Kawasaki KSR but I don't know where to start. I am a novice when it comes to this. Any suggestions how to start and where can I do it.

This posting was original posted as comment for article Kawasaki KSR-110 Big Performance by Fun-Sized bike

By: Anonymous: Giles ()  Monday, 24 January 2011 @ 08:29 PM ICT  

If you are in Bkk, go to the Kawasaki shop on Rama 9 and talk to one of the Mechanics called 'Pep'. He can get you anything you want and install it for a small mark up.

There are also shops that sell/mod KSRs on Lad Prao Road.... about soi 60 I think (anyone remember the name?) and also Ngam Wong Waan Soi 2, just past the mall.

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 25 February 2011 @ 05:52 AM ICT  

Hello I'm from Kuwait and I want to buy Kawasaki 110 you through the visa and send it to Kuwait, can you? And how much the price of connectivity to Kuwait, I want the entire amount!

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Sunday, 18 March 2012 @ 06:14 PM ICT  

Are there still used units available for sale? I plan to buy one for my son. It will be transported to the Philippines. Please reply. Thank you.

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 18 March 2012 @ 06:19 PM ICT  

Quote by: Anonymous

Are there still used units available for sale? I plan to buy one for my son. It will be transported to the Philippines. Please reply. Thank you.

The Kawasaki KSR 110 is still a very popular motorcycle in Thailand, and it's not very difficult to find second hand Kawasaki KSR's in Thailand.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Max ()  Friday, 12 October 2012 @ 03:24 PM ICT  

I own a KSR in Phuket and they are not so easy to find second hand here.

Mine is 3 years old which I bought from a friend just after her finance finished.

Really great fun bike and easy to ride.

GReat bike and in huge demand to rent so although I considered selling it to buy a bigger motocross (I am 6 foot tall) I have struck a deal to keep it as a rental through a tour agent :-)

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association