By: tendreams (offline)  Tuesday, 21 December 2010 @ 07:33 PM ICT (Read 3075 times)  

Hi all,
I'm new here, and looking for (2000-2009) sales figures for Honda and Yamaha (bikes and scooters), but having no luck online.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks.

PS> Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where else to put it.

tendreams

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 21 December 2010 @ 08:38 PM ICT  

Quote by: tendreams

Hi all,
I'm new here, and looking for (2000-2009) sales figures for Honda and Yamaha (bikes and scooters), but having no luck online.
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks.

PS> Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't sure where else to put it.

You can get from the Thai Department of Land Transport a list, and as detailed as you want, of all new motorcycles/scooters registered in Thailand. They can also provide you with other statistic data, like how many used motorcycles/scooters were sold.

And because all this data is now-a-day in a computer system you can also compile a average motorcycle life span, and how many motorcycles/scooters of some models are still on the market... This all can be very useful if you're planning to market some aftermarket products.

The head office of the Department of Land Transport is located at 1032 Phaholyothin Road
Lardyao, Chatuchak district. Tel: 02-272-5322, 02-272-5493 (telephone only useful if you can speak Thai).

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association