By: monoguy (offline)  Tuesday, 30 November 2010 @ 06:25 PM ICT (Read 6004 times)  

I am looking for mesh jacket, the only two brand i can easily found in thailand is Komine and Yellow corn.. can someone please advice?

P.S; I am only wearing it for Normal riding. not for track. Smile

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 30 November 2010 @ 10:10 PM ICT  

Quote by: monoguy

I am looking for mesh jacket, the only two brand i can easily found in thailand is Komine and Yellow corn.. can someone please advice?

Hello Monoguy,

You not give much info on where you stay, but in Bangkok you can buy much more then the two motorcycle apparel manufacturers you talk about.

Shops like dirtshopthailand.com and others sell Alpinestars and many international known brands, okay they are not the cheapest.

My experience is that you can buy riding gear online and ship it to Thailand for less then you can buy it in Thailand, check out the latest promotions at Bikebandit (they ship to Thailand, and offer damn good prices) BikeBandit Specials Up to 67% Off

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: monoguy (offline)  Wednesday, 01 December 2010 @ 05:35 PM ICT  

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info, i'm currently staying at Bangkok ratchada-huay kwang.. i just went to take a look at the Paddock Shop, as last time i got a Yamaha jacket from there.
but now i am looking for Better one. I know there is a lot of other brands but the price here(thailand) is kinda "Sky" high. and getting online, i am afraid that got cheated, cause i did buy from one of the web before. but i did not recieved the Stock.
hope u can provide better shop which selling these in Cheap price

P.S; i am looking for Yamaha R6 crash guard/bar.. those that can be mount onto the Left and right side of bike

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Richard (offline)  Thursday, 02 December 2010 @ 09:33 AM ICT  

In Thailand we (big bike riders) always seem to pay the highest import duty possible, because the highest import duty is on imported big bikes and imported garments (clothing). And as not much motorcycle gear is manufactured in Thailand most is imported.

I cannot believe you had a bad experience with bikbandit.com, they one of the biggest online motorcycle gear and parts retailers in America. For motorcycle gear shops in Thailand, they all have about the same price – some have a better assortment than the other, but as long they pay the same import duty they will be pricey....

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Masing ()  Thursday, 02 December 2010 @ 10:30 AM ICT  

I m using Kominie with titanium armor, N I feel good about it in Malaysia climatic environment......

By: monoguy (offline)  Saturday, 04 December 2010 @ 06:05 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

In Thailand we (big bike riders) always seem to pay the highest import duty possible, because the highest import duty is on imported big bikes and imported garments (clothing). And as not much motorcycle gear is manufactured in Thailand most is imported.

I cannot believe you had a bad experience with bikbandit.com, they one of the biggest online motorcycle gear and parts retailers in America. For motorcycle gear shops in Thailand, they all have about the same price – some have a better assortment than the other, but as long they pay the same import duty they will be pricey....

Totally agree wif you. but fyi i didnt get that from Bikbandit.com. Smile
i think i might just go back to Singapore to get my gear.

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anant (offline)  Wednesday, 06 March 2013 @ 04:26 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

Quote by: monoguy

Hello Monoguy,

You not give much info on where you stay, but in Bangkok you can buy much more then the two motorcycle apparel manufacturers you talk about.

Shops like dirtshopthailand.com and others sell Alpinestars and many international known brands, okay they are not the cheapest.

My experience is that you can buy riding gear online and ship it to Thailand for less then you can buy it in Thailand, check out the latest promotions at Bikebandit (they ship to Thailand, and offer damn good prices) BikeBandit Specials Up to 67% Off

Hey..

Thanks for the informtion. This stuff is really useful,

Anant

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: D-Store ()  Friday, 08 March 2013 @ 02:09 PM ICT  

For the people interested in Dainese motorcycle gear, we now also have an official D-Store in Bangkok. Located at 97/2 Praditmanutham Road, Ladphow District, Bangkok, Thailand 10230.

Telephone : 02 539 4102

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association