By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Thursday, 21 October 2010 @ 09:13 PM ICT (Read 3402 times)  

As seen in the subject i now drive a 110cc honda click automatic. Im looking for something with more power, and this time i dont want an automatic....tho it was many years since i drove a manual 2-wheeler.

Is the step to for example a CBR150 (2011) or a ninja 250r to big? or should i go for something like the spark RX 135i?

best regards/jesper

By: Richard (offline)  Thursday, 21 October 2010 @ 10:15 PM ICT  

Quote by: ReGGae

As seen in the subject i now drive a 110cc honda click automatic. Im looking for something with more power, and this time i dont want an automatic....tho it was many years since i drove a manual 2-wheeler.

Is the step to for example a CBR150 (2011) or a ninja 250r to big? or should i go for something like the spark RX 135i?

best regards/jesper

The step from a 110cc scooter to a Honda CBR150R, Tiger Boxer 250 RS or Kawasaki Ninja 250R is not that big. Yes, you need to consider that the motorcycle is a bit bigger, but if you a control yourself and not go as a mad man after everybody who passes you by, you should be fine.

It's like riding a bicycle, the first bicycle was difficult, but when you had the skills of riding a bicycle under control other bicycles were not that hard to ride. Its the same with motorcycles and scooters.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Thursday, 21 October 2010 @ 11:23 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

Quote by: ReGGae

best regards/jesper

The step from a 110cc scooter to a Honda CBR150R, Tiger Boxer 250 RS or Kawasaki Ninja 250R is not that big. Yes, you need to consider that the motorcycle is a bit bigger, but if you a control yourself and not go as a mad man after everybody who passes you by, you should be fine.

It's like riding a bicycle, the first bicycle was difficult, but when you had the skills of riding a bicycle under control other bicycles were not that hard to ride. Its the same with motorcycles and scooters.

Okey thanks for the answer. Im most into the ninja.... if i cannot find the new CBR150 thats comin out soon.

The gear/clutch thing then... u think il get used to it quick? since now i drive an automatic.

By: Richard (offline)  Friday, 22 October 2010 @ 12:23 PM ICT  

I can remember when I first came to Thailand, I was really worried about using my right hand for changing the gear in a car, and yes I did a few mistakes but after a few hours I had it under control and after a few days I was driving my car without evening thinking about the gears.

So if you give yourself enough time to get used to the new situation of riding a motorcycle with clutch and gear you will have it under control within a week. And after a month or two you're a professional and nobody will even notice you had a scooter before.... ThumbupThumbup

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association