12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: seanaodo (offline)  Sunday, 02 May 2010 @ 09:40 AM ICT (Read 23500 times)  

I am looking for a new bike from the Phantom 200cc up to 500 cc.
Can anyone recommend a Honda dealer in the Patum Thani/Rangsit area.
Thanks

seanaodo

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 02 May 2010 @ 10:04 AM ICT  

According to the information we got, Honda stopped the production of the Honda Phantom TA200, and currently Honda Thailand has not 'officially' introduced any motorcycles under 500cc.

So you need to look on the secondhand market or wait a few months.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: tigersachsclub (offline)  Sunday, 02 May 2010 @ 10:37 AM ICT  

Quote by: seanaodo

I am looking for a new bike from the Phantom 200cc up to 500 cc.
Can anyone recommend a Honda dealer in the Patum Thani/Rangsit area.
Thanks

The Phantom is as mentioned before no longer available new...maybe you find some "leftover stock" at some dealership . But i doubt that. As a suggestion there are other manufacturers such as Kawasaki or Tiger that manufacture bikes in this range. Also Zongshen, Ryuka or Lifan could be of interest.

hope that helps

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox
"i wanna ride you!"

tigersachsclub

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Anonymous: WarrenCrowe ()  Monday, 10 May 2010 @ 01:39 PM ICT  

Hi,I am looking for the website for Honda Motorcycles in Thailand.Many Thanks.

By: tigersachsclub (offline)  Monday, 10 May 2010 @ 01:43 PM ICT  

Quote by: WarrenCrowe

Hi,I am looking for the website for Honda Motorcycles in Thailand.Many Thanks.

]

here it is: http://www.aphonda.co.th/honda2008/aphd_file/02_product.asp

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox
"i wanna ride you!"

tigersachsclub

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: muntashirauhammad@yahoo.com ()  Sunday, 16 May 2010 @ 03:16 PM ICT  

ELO BRO,COULD YOU ADVISE ME WHERE I CAN BUY A HONDA CBR150 IN THAILAND,AM FROM MAURITIUS

By: tigersachsclub (offline)  Sunday, 16 May 2010 @ 03:21 PM ICT  

Quote by: muntashirauhammad@yahoo.com

ELO BRO,COULD YOU ADVISE ME WHERE I CAN BUY A HONDA CBR150 IN THAILAND,AM FROM MAURITIUS

the cbr 150 has been discontinued for sale here in thailand. i also got your email through Tiger/Sachs Clubs Online ordering system and like to inform you that Tiger/Sachs Club is able to accept orders on Bikes from Tiger & sachs Brands only. There is really sufficient info here and in other forums that will inform you about the CBR 150's status as being no longer for sale in thailand.

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox
"i wanna ride you!"

tigersachsclub

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Sunday, 16 May 2010 @ 04:17 PM ICT  

Quote by: muntashirauhammad@yahoo.com

The Honda CBR150R went out of production as Tigersachclub said.

You can still buy Honda CBR150R's second hand, but used motorcycles are registered vehicles and for the export of used vehicles you need an government export license. Which is not hard to get, it only needs time. It works like this, you need to buy the motorcycle register it in your name or somebody you trust 100%, for this you already need some papers from your embassy so that takes like also a day maybe two. Then you need to apply for the export license, this can take a few days. Anyway you could find that a 14 day stay in Thailand is just enough to pull this off.

You from Mauritius, why do you not go to the nearest Honda dealer and buy a Honda CBX250, its more powerful than a 150cc and its available in your country – making service and spare parts easily to find. And considering the price of a good secondhand, paperwork, transport... etc and import duty in your country you find its probably cheaper to get the Honda CBX250.

www.honda.mu/node.php?id=12&product=CBX%20250

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Richard ()  Friday, 10 December 2010 @ 10:14 PM ICT  

I am looking for a good used Honda Goldwing within the years 2006 to 2009. Anybody knowing of one for sale.

By: Anonymous: Ashfaaq SOhawon ()  Saturday, 29 December 2012 @ 08:03 PM ICT  

Dear Sir,

I am Ashfaaq from mauritius and i want to buy a Honda CBR 150R in thailand. But the problem is that I know there has been a stop in the production of this bike (2010 Model). I have tried to search some of the secondhand bikes and i came across this one :

classifieds.thaivisa.com/automotives-vehicles/motorcycles/honda-cbr-150-r-09-200017.html

The problem is that i am unable to contact the seller. Can anyone help me for this?
I want to buy this model only.
As for the export and import issue, i will deal directly with my embassy and will try to find a way out regarding all the legal papers.
I need a help from someone to contact the seller and revert back to me asap.
My email address is s.m.ashfaaq@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot guys.

Regards. Ashfaaq.

By: Anonymous: Greg ()  Friday, 17 May 2013 @ 05:09 PM ICT  

Hi, I'm looking for a used Honda Phantom 200 or Kawasaki Boss 175 cruiser type bike.
I know they're discontinued. Does anyone know any used dealers that sell these types of bikes in Bangkok?

Prefer a used Japanese model to a new Chinese knockoff, and don't wanna buy off craigslist / bahtsold either,
b/c there's no accountability. Would prefer to buy from a local dealer where you can try out several bikes,
and bring it back if it doesn't work.

But can't find this type of dealer ANYWHERE in BKK.

Any tips much appreciated. Thanks.

Greg

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Friday, 17 May 2013 @ 05:42 PM ICT  

Quote by: Greg

Hi, I'm looking for a used Honda Phantom 200 or Kawasaki Boss 175 cruiser type bike.
I know they're discontinued. Does anyone know any used dealers that sell these types of bikes in Bangkok?

Prefer a used Japanese model to a new Chinese knockoff, and don't wanna buy off craigslist / bahtsold either,
b/c there's no accountability. Would prefer to buy from a local dealer where you can try out several bikes,
and bring it back if it doesn't work.

But can't find this type of dealer ANYWHERE in BKK.

Any tips much appreciated. Thanks.

Greg

The first thing you need to understand in Thailand is that they not have the same tradition as most Western countries to trade-in an old motorcycle.

The second reason you not see much secondhand motorcycle like the Honda TA200 Phantom and Kawasaki Boss 175 at the official dealers is that spare parts become less widely available. If you buy a secondhand motorcycle from a Honda dealer you would expect that he would be able to to fix it quickly... so if they cannot get parts easy and quickly dealers and motorcycle shops will ignore those motorcycle models.

Both Honda and Kawasaki officially keep spare parts available for 5-years after the motorcycle was last sold. I think that the Honda TA200 Phantom 200 was last sold mid-2007 so we talking here about a motorcycle that is 6-years out of production and no new parts are manufactured by Honda itself... (other 3rd party part manufactures may still produce parts).

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

12 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association