By: Anonymous: muntashirauhammad@yahoo.com ()  Thursday, 29 April 2010 @ 10:40 PM ICT (Read 22733 times)  

hello bro,
could you please advise me where ,i can buy a kwasaki krr-zx150

By: Anonymous: 2stroker ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 07:55 AM ICT  

The Kawasaki KRR-ZX150 is for a few years out of production, you only chance to get one is looking on the secondhand market.

Also exporting a registered Thai motorcycle to an foreign country can be a bit labor intensive, it involves lots of paperwork and government stamps, and it's especially difficult if you're not living in Thailand.
Peace

By: Anonymous: muntashirauhammad@yahoo.com ()  Friday, 07 May 2010 @ 01:43 AM ICT  

but for cbr150,could you give me some web where i can fine it

By: news (offline)  Friday, 07 May 2010 @ 06:39 AM ICT  

The Honda CBR150R is indeed a marvelous motorcycle, but it went out of production at the beginning of March 2010.

You can still buy Honda CBR150R's second hand, but used motorcycles are registered vehicles and for the export of used vehicles you need an government export license. Which is not hard to get, it only needs time. It works like this, you need to buy the motorcycle register it in your name or somebody you trust 100%, for this you already need some papers from your embassy so that takes like also a day maybe two. Then you need to apply for the export license, this can take a few days. Anyway you could find that a 14 day stay in Thailand is just enough to pull this off.
Honda CBR

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Friday, 07 May 2010 @ 11:04 AM ICT  

Unless you specifically want to buy from Thailand. Indonesia would be your best bet.

Looks the same to me

KRR ZX150
Click on image to open
Ninja RR
Click on image to open

www.kawasaki-motor.co.id/product-ninjarr.htm

Depends where you are?

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: Anonymous: Chanarong ()  Thursday, 05 January 2012 @ 05:47 PM ICT  

I look for engine parts of the Kawasaki KRR ZX150 please tell me who sells them

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association