By: news (offline)  Monday, 15 March 2010 @ 09:55 AM ICT (Read 4966 times)  

Hyosung Motorcycles coming to Thailand? This morning a friend called us, he works at the custom house, that he just cleared a Hyosung GT250R, for who he didn't want to say.

But with a shipment so near the 31th Bangkok Motorshow, with a Korean-Asean Free-trade-agreement (which includes motorcycles with less then 250cc) in place and that Hyosung having an office on Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok I will almost say that the Koreans are coming...

Some details on the Hyosung GT250R, its a 249cc V-twin, with fuel-injection ...

Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Bill ()  Wednesday, 13 October 2010 @ 10:11 AM ICT  

Quote by: news

Hyosung Motorcycles coming to Thailand? This morning a friend called us, he works at the custom house, that he just cleared a Hyosung GT250R, for who he didn't want to say.

But with a shipment so near the 31th Bangkok Motorshow, with a Korean-Asean Free-trade-agreement (which includes motorcycles with less then 250cc) in place and that Hyosung having an office on Sukhumvit Rd., Bangkok I will almost say that the Koreans are coming...

Some details on the Hyosung GT250R, its a 249cc V-twin, with fuel-injection ...

Anybody any news about the Hyosung GT250R in Thailand, I found the office in Bangkok called them but cannot get any clear information. Anybody knows more?

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Monday, 23 July 2012 @ 08:02 AM ICT  

According to some insiders Hyosung Motorcycles will enter Thailand before 2015, when ASEAN leaders expect to warp up the ASEAN+6 Free-Trade-Agreement.

The Asean+6 pact are the 10 countries in Southeast Asia plus six partner countries which are China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand.

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

By: Geoff (offline)  Monday, 24 September 2012 @ 12:25 PM ICT  

Quote by: ThaiDesign

According to some insiders Hyosung Motorcycles will enter Thailand before 2015, when ASEAN leaders expect to warp up the ASEAN+6 Free-Trade-Agreement.

The Asean+6 pact are the 10 countries in Southeast Asia plus six partner countries which are China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand.

If they go to market before 2015, they'll be subjected to huge tax import tariffs - making the whole process pointless....and after 2015, we can look forward to flood of cheap Japanese 250's. Good luck is all I can say to them :-)

Geoff

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association