43 posts :: Page 3 of 3
By: Anonymous: norijay ()  Saturday, 02 June 2012 @ 01:42 PM ICT  

hey if you interested lifan v-250 come to see it at panu motor at talad ploo (Lifan dealer bangkok) or call for information at 02-472-4557-8ext.200/087-3579605 /089-9673788 /0899676588
we have all lifan's bike models. first hand and price is not expensive.

By: Anonymous: Somchai ()  Saturday, 02 June 2012 @ 05:52 PM ICT  

Quote by: BlaBla

The Lifan LF250 just does not perform like a 250cc V-twin should. It's engine is lazy and seat height is made for children...

The Lifan LF250-B performs exactly like the Yamaha Virago 250 or Yamaha V-star 250, actually 99% of the engine parts are exchangeable.

By: radnoc (offline)  Monday, 04 June 2012 @ 10:57 AM ICT  

Just to say have had a 250B for just over a year now, have done 14,000km, not had any real problems 2 new chains oem's not up to much so have Isumi now.
Have changed the fuel + vacuum pipes for better quality, too easy to break the originals when removing the tank. Otherwise well pleased with the bike, is a great runabout, still looks as new.

radnoc

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: greyXML ()  Saturday, 11 August 2012 @ 06:56 PM ICT  

I am thinking about buying a 250cc cruiser style motorcycle, but I cannot decide if I should buy a Lifan V250 Cruiser or a Keeway 250 Cruiser. Which one is better?

By: Richard (offline)  Sunday, 12 August 2012 @ 01:53 PM ICT  

Quote by: greyXML

I am thinking about buying a 250cc cruiser style motorcycle, but I cannot decide if I should buy a Lifan V250 Cruiser or a Keeway 250 Cruiser. Which one is better?

Its always difficult to say which motorcycle is better, and when motorcycle specifications are as comparable as with the Lifan LF250-B (V250 Cruiser) and Keeway Cruiser 250 things only get more difficult.

Also not forget that Keeway also sells the Superlight 200, which is a 200cc single-cylinder cruiser style motorcycle....

Personally, if I wanted to buy a 250cc cruiser, I would select which one I would buy on additional benefits, like how far is the closest dealer and what does the dealer offer. Does the dealer look mechanical solid or does he have a little shack with leaking roof behind his shop to repair his motorcycles....

Also I believe that Lifan has 2-years warranty, while Keeway offers 3-years warranty... Something like this can be seen as important.

Something what maybe can help you select the right motorcycle is reading the owner's manuals of the Lifan LF250-B and the Keeway Cruiser 250.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: bad ()  Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 08:51 AM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

Its always difficult to say which motorcycle is better, and when motorcycle specifications are as comparable as with the Lifan LF250-B (V250 Cruiser) and Keeway Cruiser 250 things only get more difficult.

Also not forget that Keeway also sells the Superlight 200, which is a 200cc single-cylinder cruiser style motorcycle....

Personally, if I wanted to buy a 250cc cruiser, I would select which one I would buy on additional benefits, like how far is the closest dealer and what does the dealer offer. Does the dealer look mechanical solid or does he have a little shack with leaking roof behind his shop to repair his motorcycles....

Also I believe that Lifan has 2-years warranty, while Keeway offers 3-years warranty... Something like this can be seen as important.

Something what maybe can help you select the right motorcycle is reading the owner's manuals of the Lifan LF250-B and the Keeway Cruiser 250.

Is it true that the Keeway Cruiser 250 has the same engine as the Lifan LF250-B? Does Lifan supply the engine to Keeway?

By: news (offline)  Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 11:25 PM ICT  

Quote by: bad

Quote by: Richard

Is it true that the Keeway Cruiser 250 has the same engine as the Lifan LF250-B? Does Lifan supply the engine to Keeway?

It's safe to say that we probably will never know if Keeway is using a Lifan engine for it's 250cc V-twin cruiser. Sure the specs are almost identical, matter of fact you can exchange almost all engine parts between the Lifan and Keeway engine... But that says not much, the engine of the Yamaha Vstar 250, Zongshen 250V Cruiser and a handful other Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, and even Japanese 250cc cruisers have a good amount of parts that are compatible with the rest...

One thing I know for sure, Keeway is more than capable to manufacture it's own engines. But, another example, BMW can make extremely good engines, still they buy Rotax engines for some BMW models...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: ilija ()  Tuesday, 07 May 2013 @ 11:17 PM ICT  

I got the Lifan 250 v-twin also known as Kikai at some places, but it is the one on the picture down a few reply's. how could i find a ignition controller for this bike. I am not looking for cdu ignition i'm looking only for ignition controller, that is how it is named in the manual book with the bike i got. This thing regulates something i don't really know what but it is connected to two things that look like pumps and in the manual they are named as ignition units they are place one under the fuel tank and they are getting air from the air filter and bringing that to the carburetor with pipes. Can someone help please

By: Anonymous: Radoc ()  Wednesday, 08 May 2013 @ 01:05 PM ICT  

Quote by: ilija

I got the Lifan 250 v-twin also known as Kikai at some places, but it is the one on the picture down a few reply's. how could i find a ignition controller for this bike. I am not looking for cdu ignition i'm looking only for ignition controller, that is how it is named in the manual book with the bike i got. This thing regulates something i don't really know what but it is connected to two things that look like pumps and in the manual they are named as ignition units they are place one under the fuel tank and they are getting air from the air filter and bringing that to the carburetor with pipes. Can someone help please

Do you mean the igntion control unit(has 2 plug in conectors and is located behind the battery)?
Lifan parts are easily ordered from a lifan dealer, my local dealer gets me parts within 2-4 days.

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 08 May 2013 @ 01:09 PM ICT  

To make ordering parts for the Lifan LF250-B even easier, we uploaded the official Lifan LF250-B parts catalog.

- Lifan LF250-B (Custom V250) Parts Catalog in Englsh

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Jammy ()  Wednesday, 23 April 2014 @ 10:28 AM ICT  

I saw the Lifan V250 Cruiser at a Lifan dealer yesterday and I'm very interested in this bike. It seems to be well make and the price is not that high

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 09 July 2014 @ 08:41 PM ICT  

We talked with a representative from Lifan Thailand and they informed us that the Lifan LF250-P Cruiser, the model with fuel-injection is currently available in Thailand. He also said that the suggested retail price is identical to the previous (LF250-B ) model.

news

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: bikerBob ()  Wednesday, 09 July 2014 @ 10:02 PM ICT  

I talked with Lifan main showroom, and they told me that they and probably other dealers would have amazing promotions for the old carburetor model

They said I had to visit the showroom or a official dealer to get the special promotion, anybody have an idea what the special promotion is?

43 posts :: Page 3 of 3